This original abstract painting is inspired by coastal walks in Brighton.
The art is painted with layers of acrylic ink and other media in shades of blue and teal. Textures and splashes are used to reflect the energy of the waves and the weather.
Splash is the moment a huge wave crashes onto the beach, spraying it’s salty energy into the air.
This mixed media painting is on watercolour paper and mounted in a white mat with backing board. It is sold UNFRAMED so you can choose your own. This size of mount will fit a standard frame.
- Acrylic ink and other media on 350gsm watercolour paper
- Approximately 10cm x 10cm in a 15cm x 15cm white mount
- The art is signed on the back
- Protected with a UV varnish
- Protected and packaged in a biodegradable cello sleeve
- Sold unframed
- Will fit a standard 15cm frame
*Display away from direct sunlight. This will help to keep the colours bright and vibrant. I have done my best to represent the colours accurately but there may be differences on your device or screen. If you have any questions please get in touch.
**This painting is sold unframed for fuss-free postage but will fit a standard frame, available from Ikea, Amazon and other retailers. An example painting from the series is pictured in a double mount frame from Sainsbury, UK.