Face to the sun
This small abstract painting is inspired by sunny days by the sea in Brighton.
The art is hand painted with layers of acrylic ink and water soluble media in shades of yellow, orange and red. Textures and marks are used to paint the energy of the sun and the seaside.
This original painting is on watercolour paper and mounted in a white mat with backing board. It is sold UNFRAMED for you to choose your own. This size of mount will fit a standard frame.
- Acrylic inks and other media on 350gsm watercolour paper
- Approximately 10cm x 10cm in a 15cm x 15cm white mount
- The art is signed on the back
- Protected with a UV varnish
- Packaged in a biodegradable cello sleeve
- Sold unframed
- Will fit a standard 15cm frame
*Display away from direct sunlight. This will help to keep the colours bright and vibrant. I have done my best to represent the colours accurately but there may be differences on your device or screen. If you have any questions please get in touch.
**This painting is sold unframed for fuss free postage but will fit a standard frame, available from Ikea, Amazon and similar retailers. The example piece is pictured in a double mount frame from Sainsbury, UK.