Top five Powertex posts of 2018
So these are my most top Powertex posts from 2018! There’s lots of information here for Powertex artists. If you’re a beginner to Powertex I recommend you take a wander through these posts to help you make the most of the product. There’s lots of tips to get you started and some simple project ideas too. You can find all my Powertex posts here.
Did you know there are Powertex tutors like myself, certified by Powertex UK, running workshops and sharing their ideas all over the UK? You can find out more about this in the Tutor Directory at Powertex UK.
1. When a product like Powertex can do so much it can be tricky to nail down a description! This post should help you figure out what Powertex can do for you.
2. These top tips for beginners will let you get started with confidence.
3. Powertex projects by nature look impressive with even basic techniques. That’s part of the beauty of Powertex. These easy project ideas will show you that basic steps are used to create fantastic projects.
4. Ivory Powertex can be a challenge and it was for me too. Get confident with colour and Ivory Powertex with these tips.
5. Powertex on glass is a great place to start, so raid your recycling and get to grips with Powertex bottles and goblets to create extraordinary projects.
These are my top posts for 2018 and I’m looking forward to bringing you more in 2019. I’m also very happy to announce that I will continue to be a part of the Powertex UK Design Team in 2019! Happy New Year to you!